Effective Date: 10th August 2021
This website is owned and operated by The Food Allergy Immunotherapy Centre trading as FOOD ALLERGY IMMUNOTHERAPY LIMITED. Our company information is at the end of this document.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. They replace any previous versions. Please print or save these terms for future use as we cannot guarantee that they will remain accessible on our website in future. These terms and conditions are available in the English language only.
These terms and conditions apply to use of our website only. Any supply of goods or services is subject to separate terms and conditions.
Where we refer to “Consumer” below we mean an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside that person’s trade, business, craft or profession.
Changes to the terms and conditions
We may change these terms and conditions by posting the revised version on our website at any time. Please check our website from time to time. You will be bound by the revised agreement if you continue to use our website following the effective date shown.
Acceptable use policy
You agree that you will not in connection with our website:
- breach any applicable law, regulation or code of conduct or infringe any intellectual property or other rights of others;
use our website for junk mail, spam, pyramid or similar or fraudulent schemes;
- do anything which may have the effect of disrupting our website including worms, viruses, software bombs or mass mailings;
- do anything which may negatively affect other users’ enjoyment of our website;
- gain unauthorised access to any part of our website or equipment used to provide our website;
- use any automated means to interact with our systems excluding public search engines; or
- attempt, encourage or assist any of the above.
We cannot guarantee that any general information that we may make available on our website is accurate or up to date. You rely on it at your own risk.
Third party websites / advertising / services
We may link to third party websites which may be of interest to you and/or include third party advertising on our site and/or use third party-provided services on our site. We do not recommend or endorse, nor are we legally responsible for, those sites or services. You use such third party sites or services at your own risk.
You acknowledge and agree that we may process your personal information in accordance with the terms of our privacy and cookies policy which is subject to change from time to time.
Functioning of our website
We do not guarantee that our website will be uninterrupted or error-free and we are not responsible for any losses arising from such errors or interruptions. We are entitled, without notice and without liability (a) to suspend the website for repair, maintenance, improvement or other technical reason and (b) to make changes to our website.
Nothing in this agreement in any way limits or excludes our liability for negligence causing death or personal injury or for fraudulent misrepresentation or for anything which may not legally be excluded or limited. In this section, any reference to us includes our employees and agents.
If you are a Consumer, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by us or our employees or agents in circumstances where:
- there is no breach of a legal duty owed to you by us or by any of our employees or agents;
- such loss or damage was not reasonably foreseeable (meaning it was not an obvious consequence of our breach or not contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into this contract);
- such loss or damage is caused by you, for example by not complying with this agreement; or
- such loss or damage relates to a business of yours.
If you are a Consumer, you will be liable for any reasonably foreseeable loss or damage we suffer arising from your breach of this agreement or misuse of our website (subject of course to our obligation to mitigate any losses).
The following clauses apply only if you are a business:
- In no event (including our own negligence) will we be liable for any:
- economic losses (including, without limit, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings);
- loss of goodwill or reputation;
- special, indirect or consequential losses; or
- damage to or loss of data
(even if we have been advised of the possibility of such losses).
You will indemnify us against all claims and liabilities directly or indirectly related to your use of the website and/or breach of this agreement.
To the extent allowed by law, you and we exclude all terms, whether imposed by statute or by law or otherwise, that are not expressly stated in this agreement.
Intellectual property rights
The intellectual property rights in all material used on or in connection with our website are owned by us or our suppliers, partners or other users. For your personal use only, you may view such material on your device. You must not otherwise use such material including copying, selling or altering it or taking extracts from it without our specific prior written consent.
Just to be clear – you must not collect, scrape, harvest, frame or deep-link to any information on our website without our specific prior written consent.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of the United Kingdom.
We may send all notices under this agreement by email to the most recent email address you have supplied to us (unless otherwise stated in this agreement). Headings used in this agreement are for information and not binding. Any failure by either party to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this agreement does not mean this is a “waiver” (i.e. that it cannot be enforced later). If any part of this agreement is ineffective or unenforceable for any reason, the rest of the agreement shall continue to apply. We may transfer this agreement to a third party but this will not affect your rights or obligations. A person who is not a party to this agreement shall have no rights to enforce this agreement except insofar as expressly stated otherwise.
If you have any complaints, please contact us via the contact details shown below.
- Company name: FOOD ALLERGY IMMUNOTHERAPY LIMITED
- Trading name: FOOD ALLERGY IMMUNOTHERAPY LIMITED
- Country of incorporation: England and Wales.
- Registered number: 13187046
- Registered office: 10 London Mews, Paddington, London, United Kingdom, W2 1HY
- Main trading address: Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, Great Ormond Street, London, WC1N 3JH, United Kingdom
- Other contact information: See our website.
- VAT number: n/a
Interested in desensitisation to other food allergens such as sesame, treenuts, milk, egg or wheat?
We hope to soon be able to offer desensitisation to sesame and treenuts. If you would like to know more about these treatments when they are available please click below:
Here’s what our patients have to say…
Each member of the team that we dealt with, whether medical or support staff, were excellent.
The support has been excellent throughout.
We had a clear plan from early in the process and managed to follow through with only a couple of amendments (which we made).
We have been impressed and very grateful for the speed at which our queries have been responded to.
Parents of Isaac, age 9, Isle of Wight
Excellent. All of the team were very efficient and we found the chart with the dates and dosage for the updosing appointments particularly helpful.
The team were easy to reach, including direct contact with the consultants, even at the weekend and over holiday periods.
The overall experience was excellent.
Parents of Ernie, age 7, Nottingham